iPhone 4 roundup
Want to get up to speed on all the iPhone 4 hype?
Here are 7 articles that should do the trick.
- iPhone 4: Pros & Cons After a Weekend of Tinkering
- Apple may have iOS 4 update to fix reception issue
- Apple Not Too Sorry It Sold 1.7 Million iPhones, But Apologizes For Delays
- AT&T May Suck, But It’s a Huge Reason Apple Sold 1.7M iPhone 4s
- Apple: iPhone 4 “Most Successful” Product Launch, Defying the Antenna Critics
- Despite issues, iPhone 4 is Apple’s best product launch ever
- Review: Apple’s iMovie app on iPhone 4
Hilary Fosdal is the associate new media editor at the Law Bulletin Publishing Company located in Chicago, Illinois. You can follow her tweets @hilaryfosdal.
Unfettered access to those in power, a push for government transparency and a vigorous defense of the First Amendment are perhaps more important now than ever before. Join us as we fight for the public’s right to know as an SPJ Supporter. Or, if you’re a journalist, we welcome you to stand with us as a Professional, Student or Retired Member.