By Hilary Fosdal | June 28th, 2010
Want to get up to speed on all the iPhone 4 hype?
Here are 7 articles that should do the trick.
- iPhone 4: Pros & Cons After a Weekend of Tinkering
- Apple may have iOS 4 update to fix reception issue
- Apple Not Too Sorry It Sold 1.7 Million iPhones, But Apologizes For Delays
- AT&T May Suck, But It’s a Huge Reason Apple Sold 1.7M iPhone 4s
- Apple: iPhone 4 “Most Successful” Product Launch, Defying the Antenna Critics
- Despite issues, iPhone 4 is Apple’s best product launch ever
- Review: Apple’s iMovie app on iPhone 4
Hilary Fosdal is the associate new media editor at the Law Bulletin Publishing Company located in Chicago, Illinois. You can follow her tweets @hilaryfosdal.