Who’s joining us in Anaheim for SPJ’s annual conference?

Hope to see y’all in Anaheim for #EIJ17 this week. See the website here. Get the app here.  Look for regional director Matthew T. Hall on the app or in person and share your thoughts on SPJ or just say hi. We’ll have lots to celebrate, including the Las Vegas Pro Chapter being named one of three finalists for the national Society of Professional Journalists’ small chapter of the year award! The winner will be named in Anaheim. Hundreds of journalists are expected, and it will be great for us all to recognize, improve and protect professional and student journalism in our four western states and join with journalists the nation over to strengthen our industry. On the business side of the ledger, the big proposal we’ll all be voting on is this plan to phase in the reduction of the size of the national board from 23 members to nine, in large part by removing the 12 regional directors from the board and spinning them off so they can focus more closely on regional issues. Any questions, please email Hall.

.

Email this to someoneTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on FacebookShare on TumblrShare on RedditPin on Pinterest