By Dana Neuts | January 21st, 2011
Thanks to everyone who has tried out the new online contest entry system. Because we are using the latest version of the omniCONTEST software, we’ve run into a few minor glitches with uploading entries. However, we have been working with omni to get those issues fixed. I believe all of the problems to date have been addressed, so thanks for your patience! If you run into ANY problems, please contact Ruth Pettis or Dana Neuts.
- Daily Newspapers category: separated into A, B and C by circulation size
- TV category: separated by market size
- *.Pdf uploads should now be available for all categories.
- We’ve added a place for an administrative contact form on each entry. Scroll down to the bottom of the contact page to enter the administrative contact’s name, email address and phone number.
- Submit or complete status in confirmation messages: Ignore this. This is an administrative issue. We have updated the email confirmation messages. If we are not sure if your entry is complete, we will contact you directly.