By Wendy Hoke | November 30th, 2006
I’ve verified that this is a legitimate organization and we’re happy to post job ledes for our members. As with any freelance job, make sure to do your own checks and negotiate contracts at your own risk:
Contributing Freelance Writer for Texas Magazine discussing Diversity
If you are passionate about diversity and interested in seeing a new project into fruition, you are destined to join the Texas Diversity Magazine team. Texas Diversity Magazine is looking for someone who has passion and wants to be a part of something big.
SEEKING: Freelance Writers who can produce compelling materials related to issues of diversity, that are clear, concise, and grammatically correct. These detail-oriented individuals should have a way with words and be able to translate concepts into content. Applicants must have familiarity of and a passion for diversity and inclusion in both the community and workplace.
· Research and write feature content for a magazine aimed at addressing diversity within all facets of life in the state of Texas.
· Conduct interviews of local personalities, officials and executives.
· Work with creative team members (designers, writers, Executives) to concept, develop and produce rich media experiences,
· Keep abreast of the editorial direction of leading diversity publications
· Bachelor’s degree English, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
· Relevant experience in business writing
· Strong knowledge of proofreading, syntax, spelling and formatting functions
· Ability to collaborate with and draw information from others
· Ability to think and articulate both visually and verbally
Please take a look at our websites: www.texasdiversitymagazine.org, www.texasdiversitycouncil.org, and www.texasdiversityconference.com
If interested, or for more information, please contact Darryl Lockett at email@example.com